- Endocrine System January-12th-16th in São Paulo.
- Ligament System and Fascia- January 19th- 26th in São Paulo.
- Senses and Perceptions- March- 24th-27 in São Paulo.
- Nervous System- July-7th-13th in São Paulo
- Muscles System- July-16th-26th in São Paulo
- Competence and Professional Issues. July 27th -29th in São Paulo
- Ontogenetic Developmental
Endocrine System- November 15th -19th in São Paulo
FRANKFURT AM MAIN
Body Mind-Centering® (BMC) – Advanced Training 2016
We are offering an advanced training course in BMC on 7 intensive weekends at Mousonturm. BMC is a somatic practice, developed by Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen in the 1970’s, to deal with and explore the body in movement. The method focuses on experiencing and incorporating one’s own individual anatomy and physiology (bones, organs, sensory apparatus, fluid system, nervous system, etc.), as well as on early human development. Touch and specific exercises are used to trigger new movement qualities and body awareness. BMC is used e.g. in the fields of movement, yoga, bodywork, somatic studies, ergotherapy and physiotherapy, psychotherapy, early learning, education, voice work, meditation, sports and other body-mind disciplines. No professional experience or qualifications required in order to attend this course.
Dr. Adriana Almeida Pees is a certified Body-Mind Centering® Teacher, Infant-Developmental Movement Educator (IDME) and somatic movement therapist and lecturer for various BMCprogrammes. She is director of the South American BMC Education Programme at the School for Body-Mind Centering (SBMC) since 2009.
Sun 18.09.2016 | 10:00 Uhr
Sat 08.10.2016 | 10:00 Uhr
Sun 09.10.2016 | 10:00 Uhr
Sat 12.11.2016 | 10:00 Uhr
Sun 13.11.2016 | 10:00 Uhr
Sat 03.12.2016 | 10:00 Uhr
Sun 04.12.2016 | 10:00 Uhr
Sat 10.12.2016 | 10:00 Uhr
Sun 11.12.2016 | 10:00 Uhr
- Body-Mind Centering(r).- 1st-5th August
- Gyrokinesis- 6th -7th- Intensive Course
DESDE EL 17 AL 20 DE NOVIEMBRE 2016 – ROSARIO
SEMINARIOS – CLASES INTENSIVAS – CONFERENCIAS GRATUITAS
- BODY MIND CENTERING® – Dra. Adriana Almeidia Pess (Brasil – Alemania)